Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 13, 2012

October!

Brooklyn had her first dentist visit and had to get 6 fillings!!! She was awesome about it though!
 So a little side note...we are expecting our FIFTH child(a boy)!!!! And I get really sick and lay on the couch for a couple of months and this is some of what goes on...
Some mess making and silliness and lots and lots of movie watching!
I hung out with these 2 little girls most of the days!

 Brooklyn turned 8 years old!!! I can't believe she is that old! She is a sweet girl and is always kind to others and a great student! She is my best helper and I don't know what we would do with out her sometimes. We love having her in out family!



 Our little Chloe also had a Birthday! 2 years old!  She is our little stinker but boy is she cute! She makes me laugh pretty much every day at least once! My days would be so boring without her, love her lots and lots!
 Crazy hair day at school!
 Carving pumpkins at my parents, a tradition that the kids LOVE!
 Everyone gets into it.
 Noah still has a hard time scooping the guts out but at least he doesn't gag anymore while doing it!
 Thanks to Pinterest I discovered carving with a drill!! It is awesome and I will never carve a pumpkin any other way. The kids all thought it was pretty cool too! 
 Aww aren't they cute! 2 vampires, a mouse, and Little Red Riding Hood!
 For Brooklyns baptism (pics in the next post) gift Dad finally caved and said she could pierce her ears! Aunt Shaili did it and Brooklyn was so brave, she didn't even cry! It makes her look so grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment