Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Moooo!

At the end of August (I think) we went out to the Bateman's Dairy farm with some of Tommy's family.  We got to see how the cows are milked and fed and where they live. And we saw some pretty cute baby cows!

 A little nervous about petting.




 Here are some babies that are less than a day old and we got to see some of them take their first steps! Sooo CUTE!

 They let most of the kids ride in this fun little thing and they loved it!



 And here's the huge sand pile that they use to put in the cows stalls for them to sleep on. The kids thought it was just a big sand box!
This little field trip was quite fun and insightful! Although we stunk really bad and sometimes I still get a whiff of stink when I get in my car, no matter how good I clean it. Oh and I can't leave out going to the "Barn" for ice cream after!!

No comments:

Post a Comment