Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter

Ok I need to catch up on blogging, sheesh I'm way behind. 
On Sat March 24 we hiked to Yellow rock and an old mining entrance on Dry Mountain.
Tommy was disappointed to find out that they had filled in the mine. 



 Dirty bums


 Yellow Rock

 Chloe with Mom
and Dad

The Easter Bunny came to our house on Saturday! We've decided to keep Sunday as religious and Saturday as fun.



 I think Brooky found the most!

 Cheese!
 Looks like fun stuff!
 We also had a big hunt at Grandma D's and got a whole bunch more stuff! Sorry I forgot the camera at that one. Let me just say that everyone (young and old) is in it to win it at Grandma D's. Talk about some crazy competition! One of these years we really need to get it on video, I think it would be hilarious. 

At Grandma Bowman's the kids color eggs with her and then the eggs are hidden...

 and the hunt begins! Again!



 Chloe was really into it because she figured out there was candy inside!

Ok I think my kids are WAY spoiled. But oh what fun!
I think we are finally done, I need a nap now. Or maybe just a Diet Coke;)

No comments:

Post a Comment